Ladies surfing lesson
Sessions are run by Tracey and are a great way for Ladies of all ages to come down and meet , surf and hang out with like minded people who wanna have fun, get fit and have a bit of a socialize after the lesson. For more information contact Tracey directly on 0412 181 424 or 0755 981 424.
Tracey has been teaching surfing at Currumbin Alley since 1993 and is a fully qualified ASI level one instructor. Lessons are held in the safety of waist depth water at Currumbin Alley on the Gold Coast. Groups are usually kept between 2 – 6 people however if there is more than 8 people an extra instructor will be on hand.
- Where: Currumbin Alley. Meet opposite the volunteer marine rescue building. Look for the white van with the big steel cage on top!
- When: See our timetable for all the latest session times
- Who: Ladies all ages welcome
- What: Ladies from beginner to intermediate level are taught about ocean safety and awareness, surfboard control, how to paddle, different stand-up procedures (Pop-up, step up or knees first), surfer etiquette and guidelines as well as being provided with constant feedback and support from Tracey in the water.
- What to bring: You will just need swimming bottoms, sunscreen and a towel. We supply the wetshirts and safe, soft surfboards. We also have wetsuits available to hire (if needed) for an extra $5
- Cost: $35/1.5 hr lesson (includes use of wetshirt and safe soft surfboard)
*Please note our cancellation policy:
We require at least 24 hrs notice if your booking is to be cancelled/postponed. If cancellation is made at least 24 hrs before the scheduled booking, we can reschedule your session. If cancellation is not made within 24 hrs of your booking, we cannot offer any refund or credit.