8 Week ProgramThe Frothing Grommet 8 Week Surfing Program is designed for all kids aged between 5 - 16 years old and is comprised of 5 levels of competency. Each level consists of a minimum of 1 session per week over an 8 week period. There are 4 x 8 week blocks throughout the year falling in line with each school term. Kids in the program work from a surfing logbook which has a series of take home questions regarding each weeks lesson as well as certain challenges each child must accomplish before moving to the next level.
BenefIts of the Frothing Grommet SurfIng Program:
- Educational, fun and challenging
- Provides a platform for kids to develop surfing skills
- Strong surf safety and surf awareness component
- Structured learning environment
- Allows kids to participate in a healthy and enjoyable activity in a safeenvironment
All of our instructors and trained to the highest standards.
Our surfing practise and surfing knowledge are in line with the Association of Surfing Instructors (ASI), ensuring your surfing experience is not only enjoyable but most importantly, safe. All of your surfIng instructors have the following qualifIcations:
- Level 1 ASI Surf Coaching Certificate
- First Aid
- Advanced CPR Surf Rescue or Bronze Medallion
- Working with Children Blue Card
- Gold Coast City Council Coaching permit
FROTHING GROMMET LEVELS:
* To book online for levels 3, 4 or 5, each child must have completed the previous level
** If your child has previous surfing experience and has not previously joined the Frothing Grommet program, please contact us before making your booking.